Recent News

Read the latest news and stories.

Web Design & Development

We are entering into the era where brick and mortar businesses not only compete with the dot com businesses but also has their own dot com. Over 227 million Americans utilize the internet daily. North America only accounts for 5.1% of the world’s population. Your business can enter the homes of those Americans; moreover, you can reach the other 94.9% of the world by owning a dot com business.

We Offer:
[list style=”check” color=”pink”]

  • Unique Full Custom Web Design
  • Ecommerce & Shopping Cart Websites
  • Pre Designed Template Customization
  • Search Engine Optimization
  • Payment Gateway & Merchant Accounts

[/list]
[hozbreak]

[tabswrap] [tabhead_last id=”1″] Turn Around Time [/tabhead_last]
[tab id=”1″] We can only work as fast as client allows us; turn around time is client dependent. If contents are provided sooner, initial and on going instructions are clear, revisions requested are reasonable, turn around time is usually very less. On the other hand it could drastically increase due to client in-actions, delayed mockup approvals, back and forth change requests etc. 95% of our customers have not bought our express service and still have experienced a great turn around time. The turnaround times that we give are based on actual statistics of jobs we have done in the past and are NOT guaranteed. [/tab] [/tabswrap]